PARTICIPANTS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic Level Certificate Program Quota: 70 participants
(Psychologists and those in graduate education, psychological counselors and those in graduate education, social workers, NGO workers, those who want to understand trauma)
2. Clinical Level Certificate Program Quota: 35 participant + 10 Scholarship participant
(Clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, specialist psychological counselors, psychiatric nurses, psychotherapists, MA/MSc Students)
3. International Level Module: No quota has been determined. The language of instruction is English. Simultaneous English-Turkish translation option will be offered for participants who do not speak English and wish to participate.
(Open to anyone, including English-speaking international employees who work and want to work in the field of trauma.)
4. Scholarship Participants: Scholarship applications will be accepted for the clinical level, no scholarship opportunities will be offered for the basic level. While determining the participants who will be provided with scholarship opportunities; Priority will be given to applications that work actively in rural areas and within the NGO. Scholarship participants will be awarded 50% scholarship. Our scholarship participants are expected to take responsibility for 72 hours of free trauma counseling for traumatized children, adults and families within WHR.
5. Certificate: Participants must fully attend the sessions in order to receive a certificate. International module participants will receive a certificate of participation stating the workshop hours they attended.
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY AND REQUIREMENTS*
Priority will be given to those who work actively in NGO or work in rural areas.
Scholarship participants will be given 50% scholarship. Our scholarship participants are expected to take responsibility for 72 hours of free trauma counseling for traumatized children, adults, and families within WHR.
*Scholarship opportunities will not be provided for modules other than clinical level.